The Haven for Women is a facility that provides temporary shelter and protective custody to women ages 18-59 years old who are victims of involuntary or forced prostitution, illegal recruitment, battered/abused women, victims of sexual abuse, women in detention, women victims of armed conflicts and others.
The general objective of the facility is to enable women in especially difficult circumstances to resolve their problems and restore their normal social functioning, and thus regain self-worth and dignity through the provision of protective and rehabilitative services.
- Residential Care
- Medical Services
- Psychological Testing
- Maternal and child care skills development
- Self-enhancement skills development
- Livelihood skills development
- Spiritual development / renewal
- Social communication skills development
- Legal services
- Case work
- Group work
- Community participation skills development
- Others, including education services, transportation services and after care services