Travel Clearance for Minors

Required Documents to Support Application for Certificate of Travel Abroad for Minors: I. Travel Clearance 1. Duly accomplished application form 2. A copy of NSO Birth Certificate 3. Notarized Affidavit of Consent signed by both parents (with valid IDs/passports) Written consent signed by both parents if minor has a previous clearance from the DSWD or continue reading : Travel Clearance for Minors